Je bladert gratis door kranten en tijdschriften. Je volgt vrienden, collega's en BN'ers. En je betaalt altijd alléén voor wat je leest.
We're looking for an experienced mobile lead
What you will do:
- Work with our other technical leaders to set out a vision for our mobile engineering
- Help build our team by recruiting new top talent
- Coach and guide our mobile developers to grow into their work
- And, not unimportant: you're part of the team as well, so you'll work on our iOS or Android app to help build a platform for journalism that is future-proof
This might be a great job for you if:
- You have experience working on a number of mobile apps, preferably apps with scale
- You have been leading a team of developers
- You're excited to take on the responsibility of growing the team with new members
- Helping people get better at their jobs makes you happy
1. Blendle fulfils an important taskJournalism is a vital component of any society, but even the greatest newspapers and magazines continuously show a decrease in sales. Blendle offers a new revenue stream which will help ensure the continuity of great journalism.
2. People pay us because we spend so much time on crafting a better user experience for reading and listening. Which makes your job a nice job, because you get to spend your time on building exactly that: the very best product we can think ofWith a small group of people, we're building apps for Blendle. And that's nice, because each and every small change is noticed by tens of thousands of users instantly (and counting).
Our ultimate goal? To provide a seamless and fantastic user experience for journalism. We believe a combination of stories that change your perspective on what's going on and butter-smooth apps will help people to look at the world differently.
We have a second goal: build an organization that helps people grow in their skills. You can read more on how we do this in our public handbook. This is also the reason why we're now looking for a mobile lead to join Blendle. You are not only an experienced Android or iOS developer and responsible for guiding our technical choices, but you play an essential role in leading the growth and development of our mobile engineers.
But why would you give up your current (probably also very nice) job? Good question. Four reasons why:
Journalism is a vital component of any society, but even the greatest newspapers and magazines continuously show a decrease in sales. Blendle offers a new revenue stream which will help ensure the continuity of great journalism.
And that product is enjoyed by over 1 million users worldwide.